Gun case rack - Armory X-Rack
Fits Polaris Mid-Size Ranger (works with Lock & Ride); John Deere Mid-Size Gator (drill & bolt); Honda Pioneer 700 (drill & bolt); and beds 44″-48″ inside bed measurement (drill & bolt)
The Armory X Rack works in tandem with the Armory SST gun case to store and transport two weapons (requires two Armory SST cases and one Armory X Rack). The design of the system positions the cases over the dump bed of most vehicles, leaving the bed clear for gear or game. With the cases locked in place on the rack, the guns are always pointed up and away for superior muzzle control.
The Armory SST case is easily installed or removed from the Armory X Rack without the need for tools. A durable, glass-filled nylon lever is large enough to easily operate with gloves or mittens, and once released, the case lifts right out. With the Armory X Rack attached to both sides of the dump bed, its stiff, rigid, and strong—staying securely attached to the vehicle no matter how aggressive the terrain gets.
- Rack holds up to 2 gun cases (sold separately)
- Heavy gauge steel frame holds gun cases steady under tough conditions
- Spring loaded binding for quick and secure case load and release
- Thick steel mounting plate installs quickly and easily
- Designed specifically for UTVs with safety in mind—gun barrels are kept facing up and away from users